All my questions were answered plus some.
- Using the Internet for Medicare Options [PDF]
- Emergency/Disaster Planning [PDF]
- Hearing Loss [PDF]
- Nutrition, Weight, Appetite & Hydration [PDF]
- Cold Weather Tips [PDF]
- Assistive Technology [PDF]
- Maintaining a Healthy Lifestyle [PDF]
- Medication Management [PDF]
- Vision Loss [PDF]
- Legal Issues in Caregiving [PDF]
- Understanding the Parts of Medicare [PDF]
- Personal Emergency Response Systems [PDF]
- Vaccinations for Older Adults [PDF]
- Helping De-clutter a Home [PDF]
- Conversations about Driving [PDF]
- Family Meetings [PDF]
- Avoiding Caregiver Burnout [PDF]
- Medicare vs. Medicaid [PDF]
- Losing Independence [PDF]
- June [PDF]
- May [PDF]
- April [PDF]
- March [PDF]
- February [PDF]
- January 2014 [PDF]
- December 2013 [PDF]
- November 2013 [PDF]
- October 2013 [PDF]
- September 2013 [PDF]
- August 2013 [PDF]
- July 2013 [PDF]
[PDF] Having trouble with PDFs? Download and install Adobe Reader.
Find articles and tips to assist in care giving for a loved one in our Caregiver Tips column on the right.
This person-centered, interactive, decision-support process aids individuals in determining appropriate choices of long-term care. More »
RAP offers Information for grandparents or other relatives raising children. The RAP Newsletters in the column on the bottom right lists support groups, events or meetings in your community. Also, see Community & Home Support tab for services.
November is Family Caregiver Awareness Month with a them of "Respite: Care for the Caregiver"